Ariana Grande is coming to Toronto on Wednesday, June 26, and with her tour comes a temporary change in bag policy at Scotiabank Arena.
According to the venue, fans will have to comply with the artist’s clear bag policy to access the concert on Wednesday night.
“In anticipation of Ariana Grande’s 2019 Sweetener World Tour concert on Wednesday, June 26, and as mandated by the tour, Scotiabank Arena is notifying fans of a temporary change in the bag policy when entering the venue,” states the arena.
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse performs during sold-out Arkells concert (VIDEOS)
- You can see free concerts at the Harbourfront Centre this summer
- Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke making solo tour stop in Toronto
In order to provide the smoothest entry and safest experience for everyone in attendance, fans are being asked to comply with the following:
- Each fan may carry one bag
- All bags must be 100% clear/transparent (a one-gallon re-sealable clear freezer bag – Ziploc bag or similar) is also an option
- All bags must be made of clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC
- Bags must not exceed the following dimensions: 12″x6″x12″
- All belongings must be individually placed in clear bags and cannot be placed in additional bags within (see visual below for reference)
- If a fan has a medically necessary item, it will be permitted after a thorough inspection
The venue also released an example of what this may look like:
Grande’s fans know that the artist has her own “Sweetener Tour Clear Tote” which is on sale through her website.
Chances are, the bag will be available through her merch at the show, although that may be too late for those planning on attending.