Santa Claus is coming to Toronto.
And the big man in red is leaving his sleigh behind to take the TTC around the city.
According to the transit authority, as the holiday season gets underway, Santa will be visiting various subway stations on Monday, December 10.
Santa Claus’ first stop will be Bloor-Yonge Station at 11 am, outside the TTC’s holiday window. He’ll then ride the subway, handing out candy canes and PRESTO cards, wishing TTC customers and employees a safe and happy holiday season.
On Saturday, December 15, the TTC will continue to bring joy to Toronto residents with the annual ‘Stuff the Bus’ event. Buses will be set up at two locations to collect new, unwrapped toys that will be donated to charitable organizations.
- 690 Evans Avenue, 9 am to 9 pm
- 1225 Queen Street East / The Duke from 3 pm to 7 pm
The first 100 people to donate a toy at each event will receive a free PRESTO card. Lucky customers may also spot Toys ‘R’ Us’ Geoffrey the Giraffe handing out gift cards at the event.
So get to the TTC next week and meet jolly ol’ Saint Nick.
- 12 most Instagrammable holiday spots to visit in Toronto
- There's a holiday-themed escape room in Toronto this season
- This Ontario town is home to a massive outdoor lights festival (PHOTOS)