If you’re a fan of sweet creme-filled sandwich cookies, today is your lucky day. Because an OREO shop has popped up at Toronto’s Union Station to offer free cookies for a limited time.
The OREO Stuf Shoppe is celebrating the return of the OREO Most Stuf cookie, which is, as the name suggests, filled with the most creme ever.
The return is only for a limited time and, fittingly, so is the shop.
Located at Union Station’s Front Street Promenade from January 30 through to February 1, you have only three days to get your hands on these extra-special cookies.
And to sweeten the deal even more, alongside the usual favourites, the pop-up is offering exclusive flavours that aren’t available anywhere else in the world.
Some of the options include:
• The Crunchy Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in white chocolatey coating with kettle popcorn pieces
• The Salty Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in milk chocolatey coating with crushed pretzel pieces
• The Cup o’ Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in dark chocolatey coating with coffee flavour and mini crispy pearls
• The Spicy Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in dark chocolatey coating with cayenne pepper
• The Gold Stuf: OREO Most Stuf cookie dipped in gold chocolatey coating with golden flecks
- See also:
These specialty OREO cookies will be offered free of charge, while supplies last, with a limit of one per customer.
Each exclusive treat will be offered alongside one classic OREO goodie. Think: Thins, Original, Single or Double Stuf, or Cadbury Dairy Milk OREO.
The pop-up will run from 7 am to 8 pm on Thursday and Friday, and 10 am to 7 pm on Saturday.
OREO Stuf Shoppe
When: January 30 and 31, 7 am to 8 pm, and February 1, 10 am to 7 pm
Where: Union Station – Front Street Promenade (located beneath the Great Hall)