This round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurant and bar openings, plus what’s coming up that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Reyna on King, now open at 354 King Street East, offers fresh flavours, vibrant colours, and the warmest of vibes.
- Spanning 700-sq-ft, Three Monks and a Duck is serving an Asian-inspired menu consisting of vegan, vegetarian, and meat-based dishes at 811 Queen Street West.
- Rolltation, one of the city’s favourite spots for sushi burritos, recently celebrated the grand opening of their fifth location in Toronto at 10 Dundas Street East.
- Steam Whistle Brewery’s new traditional beer garden soft opened on April 30, with the grand opening set for May 11.
- This delicious health-food eatery is about to open a Summerhill location
- Steam Whistle's traditional new beer garden announces opening date
- Queen Street West just got a brand new micro-bar
- Dough T.O. announced on Instagram that they’ll soon be taking over the space at 719 Queen Street West, which has been given a hot-pink makeover.
- Craft beer hub Bar Volo is poised to make a triumphant return to its original neighbourhood, opening up this summer at 17 St. Nicholas Street.
- Score on Davie is opening its first Toronto location at 107 King Street East, the former location of Copetin Restaurant & Bar, on May 16.
- Kinton Ramen will be opening at 2216 Bloor Street West on May 4. And to celebrate, the spot will be offering their ramen for 50% off all day long.
- Udon Kitanoya is moving into 513 Bloor Street West, and the eatery will be giving 200 bowls of udon away for free from noon to 2 pm on May 18.
- The city’s beloved health-food eatery Impact Kitchen is opening a third location at 1222 Yonge Street, at Alcorn, this spring.
- Ascari, one of Queen East’s most mouthwatering spots for pasta and wine, is opening a new outpost at 620 King Street West.