FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
Whether you’re planning a Thanksgiving dinner and need a last-minute item or are looking for something to do and need to know what’s open and closed on the holiday Monday, we’ve got you covered.
Per usual, government offices including Canada Post offices and city hall will be closed along with banks and libraries.
See what else is open and closed this Thanksgiving Monday in Toronto:
It’s important to note when indoors, a mask or face covering must be worn at all times. And when enjoying outdoor spaces, remember to physically distance with anyone outside of your social circle. Frequent hand washing and sanitization is also recommended by public health.
The TTC will operate on its holiday service with subway and most routes starting at 6 am. Any routes that do not normally operate on Sundays, will not operate on Thanksgiving.
- The Ontario Science Centre (770 Don Mills Road): 10 am to 5 pm
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada (288 Bremner Boulevard): 10 am to 8 pm
- The Royal Ontario Museum (100 Queen’s Park, Toronto): closed
- Toronto Zoo (2000 Meadowvale Road, Toronto): 12 pm to 4:30 pm (indoor pavilions closed)
- CN Tower (301 Front Street West): closed
- Art Gallery of Ontario (317 Dundas Street West): closed
- Hockey Hall of Fame (30 Yonge Street): closed
- Aga Khan Museum (77 Wynford Drive): closed
- Gardiner Museum (111 Queens Park): 10 am to 5 pm
- Bata Shoe Museum (327 Bloor St. West): closed
- The Bentway (250 Fort York Blvd.): 5 pm to 9 pm
- Museum of Illusions (132 Front St. East): 11 am to 7 pm
While many grocery stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Monday, these grocery stores will be open:
- Loblaws (60 Carlton St.): 7 am to 10 pm
- Rabba (various locations): 24 hours
- Saks Food Hall CF Eaton Centre (176 Yonge Street): 11 am to 7 pm
- Pusateri’s (57 Yorkville Avenue): 8 am to 7 pm
- Pusateri’s Avenue Road (1539 Avenue Road): 7am to 7 pm
- The Food Depot (115 Dupont Street): 7 am to 12 am
- The Kitchen Table Queens Quay (10 Queens Quay West): 7 am to 12 am
- The Kitchen Table Spadina (389 Spadina Road): 7 am to 12 am
- Metro (444 Yonge Street): 7 am to 10 pm
- Whole Foods (87 Avenue Road): 7 am to 6 pm
- Fresh & Wild (2294 Bloor Street West): 8 am to 7 pm
- Fresh & Wild (69 Spadina Avenue): 9 am to 8:30 pm
- T&T (1 Promenade Circle): 9 am to 10 pm
- T&T (7070 Warden Avenue): 8 am to 12 am
- T&T (715 Central Parkway West): 9 am to 11 pm
- T&T (222 Cherry Street): 8 am to 12 am
- T&T (9625 Yonge Street): 9 am to 10 pm
- T&T (9255 Woodbine Avenue): 8 am to 11 pm
- T&T (8339 Kennedy Road): 9 am to 10 pm
- The Pacific Mall (4300 Steeles Avenue East, Markham): 11 am to 7 pm
- CF Eaton Centre (220 Yonge Street): 11 am to 7 pm
- Square One (100 City Centre Drive, Mississauga): 11 am to 7 pm
- Bramalea City Centre (25 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton): 11 am to 6 pm
- Vaughan Mills (1 Bass Pro Mills Drive): 11 am to 6 pm
- CF Markville (5000 Hwy 7): 11 am to 6 pm
- Hillcrest Mall (9350 Yonge Street): 11 am to 7 pm
- Upper Canada Mall (17600 Yonge Street): 11 am to 6 pm
Keep in mind select malls will be closed this Thanksgiving Monday including; Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Scarborough Town Centre, CF Fairview Mall, CF Sherway Gardens, Yorkville Village, and Dufferin Mall.
All LCBO locations will be closed on Thanksgiving Monday so make sure to stock up.
The Beer Store
Select Beer Store locations will be open on the holiday Monday across Toronto, and the rest of the GTA. You can find the full list here.