Japanese variety store Oomomo is weeks away from opening the doors to its newest location in Toronto.
Located at Don Mills in North York, this marks the popular retailer’s second Canadian location after opening in Edmonton last summer.
Oomomo is undergoing a nationwide expansion across Canada, with another location expected to open soon in Ontario.
The massive 13,000-sq-ft Don Mills location will offer shoppers a variety of popular products in Japan, including Japanese ceramics, beauty products, snacks, stationery, cleaning supplies, kitchenware, organizers, gift wrapping supplies and much more.
“Our products will be your partner in life. Whether you are living on your own for the first time, or you’re balancing a busy household, we will grow with you throughout your different stages of life,” said Andy Cheng, President of Oomomo in a statement.
To celebrate the opening of the new location this December, Oomomo will be holding a grand opening celebration where shoppers can enjoy a number of exciting promotions, including:
- First 200 people will get a gift card voucher via a lucky draw
- Door Crashers: $1 deals
- Buy two get one free offers
- Mix & Match Offers (2 for $3)
- Special features
Oomomo’s Grand Opening
When: Saturday, December 8
Time: 11 am to 10 pm
Where: 896 Don Mills Road, North York
- Aritzia opens its first North American outlet in the GTA
- FAO Schwarz is opening pop-ups across Canada this holiday season
- UNIQLO officially announces opening dates of its new GTA locations