If traditional mall shopping is not your cup of tea, check out this year’s One of a Kind Show and Sale.
The show, returning for its 42nd year, is a staple holiday destination for Toronto shoppers. From November 24 to December 4, Canada’s largest event featuring local artisans will take over the Enercare Centre at Exhibition Place. Over 800 artisans, including 137 new exhibitors, will offer guests a wide range of items from flavours, to fashion and art.
Besides the shopping, there will be complimentary DIY workshops offering guests opportunities to learn stenciling, cookie decorating, bullet journaling, and designing a holiday mandala.
By offering a platform for artisans and designers to share their unique work with visitors, Toronto’s One of a Kind Show reinforces and encourages the public’s growing desire to buy and support local. As well, this year, the show is encouraging guests to support Second Harvest as a way to give back to the community.
Where: Enercare Centre, 100 Princes Blvd.
When: November 24 to December 4
Tickets: Start at $13 and are available online or at the door.
- The Santa Claus Parade takes over Toronto's streets this weekend
- The Toronto Christmas Market is just around the corner
- The Toronto Christmas Market will have a free life-size snow globe
- The Yonge-Dundas Square Christmas tree lighting ceremony takes place this weekend
- There's a massive Christmas market coming to Nathan Philips Square this year