This weekly round-up spotlights new Toronto restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest places to eat in Toronto right now:
- BlueBlood Steakhouse located inside Casa Loma, at 1 Austin Terrace, is now officially open for business.
- Death & Taxes is now open at 1154 Queen Street West formerly The Beaconsfield. The new pub boasts a dozen rotating craft beers on tap, cask selections, and AYCE brunch.
- Oliva at 4679 Yonge Street is now open and serving up sandwiches, salads, wraps, and more.
- Soul Chocolate Roasters just opened its first retail location at 583 Gerrard Street East.
- The newly revamped Victor Restaurant is now open inside Le Germain Hotel at 30 Mercer Street.
- The Butcher Chef, a new spot for meaty meals in the works at 8 Harbour Street.
- Jules Bistro is opening its third Toronto location in the former address of Edward Levesque’s Kitchen in Leslieville at 1290 Queen Street East.
- In addition to the Akira Back restaurant coming soon to the newly opened Bisha Hotel, the new ICONINK property will also be home to KŌST, a 44th-floor rooftop restaurant dealing in Californian and Mexican dishes, as well as French Made a 24-hour cafe.
- Opening soon inside Scarborough Town Centre, new locations for Cacao 70 and Kwan Dim Sum, as well as the recently announced cake counter from Le Dolci.
- Khau Gully a new spot for Indian food is slated to open at 1991 Yonge Street this month.
- Palm Lane, a new spot for gourmet greens aims to freshen up lunch routines when it opens at 55 Avenue Road in Yorkville Village this fall.
- According to NOW, The Sweet Potato is opening a new outlet. The natural food store celebrates its grand opening 108 Vine Avenue on September 24.
- Victory Cafe is reopening! The former Mirvish Village establishment announced on its website this week that it has found a new home at 440 Bloor Street West.
- Inside Farmr: Toronto's most wholesome fast food eatery
- Inside Sugo: Toronto's new red sauce Italian restaurant
- Inside the huge new steakhouse at Casa Loma (PHOTOS)