Win or lose, game days are more delicious with Uber Eats. Download the Uber Eats app today to order the meals you love from your favourite restaurants. Let’s Eats, sports fans!
What a time to be a basketball fan in Toronto.
As the Raptors continue the Finals against Golden State Warriors, the NBA and OLG are bringing an ultimate free fan experience to Toronto.
According to the NBA, to celebrate the 2019 Finals, it is presenting the Trophy Room downtown Toronto, bringing four iconic NBA trophies on display for the first time north of the border.
Fans ages 18 and older will have the chance to get up close and take photos with the following iconic trophies in an immersive, infinity mirror room, on display together in Canada for the first time:
- Eastern Conference Champion Trophy
- Awarded to the Eastern Conference Champions (Toronto Raptors, 2018-19)
- Western Conference Champion Trophy
- Awarded to the Western Conference Champions (Golden State Warriors, 2018-19)
- Bill Russell Most Valuable Player Trophy
- Awarded to the NBA Finals MVP
- Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy
- Awarded to the winner of the NBA Finals
- Why Raptors broadcaster Matt Devlin shouts out random Canadian cities during games
- Raptors fans trash talking the Warriors is the most Canadian thing you'll watch today (VIDEO)
Located at the base of the CN Tower near the Rogers Centre, the NBA Trophy Room presented by OLG is open every day of the NBA Finals (12 pm to 8 pm on game days; 12 pm to 6 pm on non-game days; hours and display subject to change).
Fans are encouraged to register online in advance.
Where: 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto (Base of the CN Tower)
When: Open for the duration of the NBA Finals
Time: Game Days: 12 pm to 8 pm, non-Game Days: 12 pm to 6 pm (Hours and display subject to change)
Learn more about Content Funding at Daily Hive