Isn’t It Romantic, only in theatres. Buy tickets now!
For the seventh year in a row, Victoria has been named the romantic city in Canada.
According to a new ranking from Amazon Canada, Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is typically known as the “Garden City,” but its nickname should probably be changed to “Romance City.”
The rankings were compiled by comparing per capita sales of romance novels, romantic comedies, relationship books, jewelry and sexual wellness products in 2018.
This year, Quebec came in second with LaSalle climbing its way up from 11th place last year.
Is one of these romantic cities where you’re spending your Valentine’s Day?
Top 20 most romantic cities in Canada
- Victoria, British Columbia
- LaSalle, Quebec
- Fort McMurray, Alberta
- North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Spruce Grove, Alberta
- Whitehorse, Yukon
- Kelowna, British Columbia
- Sherwood Park, Alberta
- Courtenay, British Columbia
- Bowmanville, Ontario (new)
- Grande Prairie, Alberta
- Airdrie, Alberta
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Oakville, Ontario
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Langley, British Columbia
- Burlington, Ontario
- North Bay, Ontario
- Aurora, Ontario (new)
- Port Coquitlam, British Columbia (new)
- The best Super Bowl commercials from last night's big game (VIDEOS)
- This 'Canadian version' of a road rage incident is going viral (VIDEO)
- Niagara Falls is once again a frozen winter wonderland (PHOTOS)
Learn more about Content Funding at Daily Hive