A man has been taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries after being stabbed multiple times at Queen St W and Spadina Ave on Friday morning, police say.
The Toronto Police Department report they received a call for the stabbing close to 6:30 am, on May 17.
- Toronto high school teacher faces additional sexual assault charge
- Niagara Police release audio of aggressive 9-1-1 Amber Alert complaint
- Canada-wide warrant issued for 3 Toronto men wanted for first-degree murder
According to a tweet from Toronto Police, the incident appears to stem from an altercation between the man and a group of suspects who were seen fleeing the scene following the incident. Police have no descriptions for the suspects.
Spadina Av/Queens St W at 6:21 am,
– person stabbed multiple times
– multiple men seen fleeing the area after the stabbing
– person taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries
Anyone with info call 416-808-1400 ^js
— Toronto Police OPS (@TPSOperations) May 17, 2019
Anyone with information is asked to contact Toronto Police’s 14 Division at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online, on Facebook, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).