If you thought that being famous was the coolest part about being a Hollywood actor, you were very, very wrong.
‘Cause getting recognized simply isn’t worth the fuss unless you’re getting free stuff.
- 33 stars you can expect to see in Toronto during TIFF
- These are some of the hottest items celebs are getting at TIFF this year
- The best places you can spot celebrities during TIFF 2016
Thankfully, every year when the stars descend on Toronto for TIFF, there are all sorts of amazing gifts waiting for them to pick up, put on, and show off.
So we’re here to give you a little taste of what it’s like to live it up at TIFF when you have a celebrity profile.
The original Canadian gifting suite, Tastemakers Lounge has gifted hundreds of talent since its launch in 2005.
For 2016, Tastemakers Lounge is being presented by Krispy Kreme and will offer talent in town for the festival delicious coffee and doughnuts from Krispy Kreme (obviously), fall footwear from SOREL (boots for our Canadian winter), greeting cards from Love Like Red, merino wool Weekender socks from McGregor and tasty treats from Gourmet Foods.
The lounge will also feature brow + makeup touch-ups by Tweezerman, blow-dry touch ups, curling and quick styles from Salon Dew; CND Shellac and CND Creative Play manicures by CND (Creative Nail Design, Inc.); and myofascial release treatments from Dr. Liza of [the fix] chiropractic + massage.
You know, all the things to make attractive people even more attractive.
NKPR’s IT Lounge x Producers Ball
The IT Lounge has been an integral part of Toronto’s film festival culture since 2006. It serves as a sanctuary for media, talent and VIPs looking to recharge and relax during the hustle of the film festival.
This year, however, they’re doing something a little different.
In lieu of the traditional gifting suite format, NKPR and The Scott Brothers (Property Brothers, Brother vs. Brother) have collaborated to create a landmark destination called the NKPR IT House x Producers Ball, a 5-day experiential activation featuring live art with Peter Tunney, portrait studio with Caitlin Cronenberg and W Magazine and of course, the annual Producers Ball Gala hosted by the Scott Brothers.
Partners for the 2016 IT House include David’s Tea, beGlammed, SculpSure, Fandago, Barilla, Lug, Cineflix, Corus and Spin.
The Stylist Suite
The exclusive, by invitation-only, celebrity styling and gifting lounge will open the doors to celebrities at The Vault at the historic One King West Hotel & Residence for the next few days.
VIP guests are expected to walk away with a carefully curated variety of products and services in our exclusive VIP gift bags, valued at over $8,000, which include:
- An evening gown from renowned Canadian designer Narces
- Koda Nivoli weekender bag, handbag, wallet, and bracelet
- Complimentary eyebrow microblading and lash extension services by BrowStyling
- Salon services at Salon Daniel & Spa
- Tickets to “The Ultimate Ladies Night Out” hosted by HIM
- VIP celebrity IV treatment from REVIV Toronto
- Parc City Boot Co. luxury men’s shoes
- Select pieces from womenswear designer Hilary MacMillan
- Atelier by MMCrystal limited-edition jewellery
- Code Vitesse signature dress in the pantone colour of the year
- Toronto-made Miik Men signatur
e square neck tee in luxury, custom-milled, sustainable fabric
- A premium baseball hat from Toronto-based Neighburr
- Complimentary eco-friendly luxury driver service from ecoRIDES