The TTC will once again be FREE all night on New Year's Eve
FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
One of the busiest nights of the year is coming.
New Year’s Eve.
Love it or hate it, celebrations for the big night are unparalleled and Toronto enters each new year with a huge bang.
And to make sure you get around safely, the TTC is hosting its annual free rides on New Year’s Eve.
That’s right. You can now party hop and get home without having to use a dollar on Uber.
Downtown routes will have increased services as well. The free rides began at 7 pm on December 31, and continue until 7 am on January 1.
Ride the #TTC for free on NYE! Learn more about our holiday service schedules here: https://t.co/Mtbf9BFme8 pic.twitter.com/i6Y3RPKEBm
— TTC Customer Service (@TTChelps) December 20, 2016
Below are additional information from the TTC:
- Last trains on Line 1 leave Union Station at 3:30 am for Finch Station and 3:34 am for Downsview Station. The last northbound train on Line 1 will connect at Bloor-Yonge Station with the last eastbound and westbound trains on Line 2, and at Sheppard-Yonge Station with the last eastbound train on Line 4.
- Last trains on Line 2 leave Bloor-Yonge Station at 3:37 am for Kipling Station and at 3:37 am for Kennedy Station. The last eastbound train on Line 2 will connect at Kennedy Station with the last eastbound train on Line 3.
- Last train on Line 3 leaves Kennedy Station at 4:05 am for McCowan Station.
- Last train on Line 4 leaves Sheppard-Yonge Station at 3:58 am for Don Mills Station
- Most routes start at 6 a.m.
- Most routes with Saturday late-evening service continue until 4 am
- 501 Queen – Divert both ways via King and Spadina after 11 pm
- 509 Harbourfront – Increased service in the late evening.
- 510/317 Spadina – Increased service in the late evening.
Get on that rocket and get home safely, Toronto!