Easily among the most covetable staycations in all of Toronto, the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is a jewel in the heart of Yorkville offering luxurious guest rooms, enviable amenities (including an indoor relaxation pool and whirlpool), and sumptuous dining options.
Four Seasons Toronto is offering this chance to enjoy dinner for two at Chef Daniel Boulud’s eponymous Toronto restaurant along with a one-night stay in a chic and soothing Premier King room complete with room service for breakfast.
“The first hotel in Canada to ever be awarded both the AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating,” the chance to stay in this stunning downtown hotel is not to be missed.
- One night stay in Premier King room
- Room service breakfast for two
- Dinner for two at Cafe Boulud
The prize package is valued at $1,200.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter. Leave a comment below through Disqus (signing in with your name and email) telling us if you already have. (10 entries)
2. Like Daily Hive Toronto on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a luxurious staycation for 2 at @FSToronto with dinner at @CafeBouludTO valued at $1200 via @DailyHiveTO http://ow.ly/XfUn30h3x2O RT to enter! #DH12Days
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly emails from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.