12 Days of Giveaways: Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones worth over $300
Whether you’re working out to “All I Want For Christmas Is You” or relaxing by watching “Home Alone” for the fortieth time, you’re going to need a good pair of headphones for the holidays.
That’s why we’re stoked that Skullcandy creates quality wireless headphones, earbuds, speakers, and accessories for every activity on your to-do list this season!
When you’re in the gym working up a sweat after a big holiday dinner, put on Skullcandy’s Push Active True Wireless Sport Earbuds. The Push Active True Wireless Sport Earbuds feature Skull-iQ Smart Feature Technology with hands-free voice control. Plus they are IP55 Sweat and Water Resistant and have 40 hours total battery.
And for when you’re streaming your favourite holiday films or singing along to carols while wrapping presents, reach for your Crusher Evo Sensory Bass Bluetooth Headphones with Personal Sound.
The Crusher Evo Sensory Bass Bluetooth Headphones with Personal Sound features patented, skull-thumping power of Crusher Bass combined with the ultimate audio customization of Personal Sound by Skullcandy’s partners at Audiodo. The headphones feature 40 hours of battery with rapid charge and even come with built-in Tile Finding Technology.
- 1 Skullcandy Crusher Evo Sensory Bass Bluetooth Headphones with Personal Sound
- 1 Skullcandy Push Active True Wireless Sport Earbuds
This prize package is valued at $340.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @DailyHiveOffside and @Skullcandy on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry)
View this post on Instagram
2. Tweet the following: (1 entry)
- Win @Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones worth over $300 in @DailyHiveTO’s annual #DH12Days https://bit.ly/3pHZEjz Follow @DailyHiveTO and RT to enter!
3. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter (1 entry).
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2021. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on January 5.