Well, Toronto, we’ve officially made it to 2019.
And the start of a new year can only mean one thing: change.
For many of us, change might mean hitting the gym more or drinking less alcohol. But for others, it means finding a new career path.
So if your New Year’s resolutions include landing your dream job, you’re in luck – we’ve tracked down 12 awesome companies that currently have a number of roles available in Toronto.
- Who: Setter is a home improvement app that serves as a one-stop solution for all homeowners needs. The app connects users with professionals who can fix everything from fallen trees to leaky pipes.
- Jobs: The Toronto HQ is currently looking to hire a General Manager, Customer Success Advocate, Field Home Manager, Home Manager (Property Manager), Load Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, and a Software Engineer.
- Perks: Not only will you get to work at an awesome downtown office, but you’ll also get to join a passionate team that’s rapidly growing.
- More: You can learn more about these openings on the Setter job page.
- Who: Venngage is a Toronto-based startup that continues to grow at a rapid rate, doubling its team from 25 to 50 in 2018. Venngage is a leading graphic design platform that currently has over 1.5 million users, including Google, Airbnb, HubSpot, Forbes, Harvard University, Microsoft and Wired.
- Jobs: Venngage is currently hiring a Content Marketer, International Marketer, Growth Marketer, UX/UI Designer, Software Engineer (Frontend/Backend), Software QA Tester, Senior Customer Support Representative, and a Customer Support Representative.
- Perks: Benefits include team-building outings and annual company retreats, healthy catered lunches every day and daily snacks, health/wellness and lifestyle spending allowance, work abroad opportunities, flexible work hours, and opportunities to grow and learn.
- More: Learn more on Venngage’s careers page.
- Who: League is a digital alternative to traditional health insurance that connects employers and employees to a comprehensive network of health services and benefits, giving them unparalleled choice, convenience, and value.
- Jobs: League is looking to fill 32 positions in the following departments: Advisory Services/Benefits, Customer Care, Customer Success, Engineering, Information Security, Marketing, Marketing Design, Member Engagement & Health, Product Design, Product Management, Sales, and Talent.
- Perks: All League employees will receive health benefits, weekly lunches and stocked healthy snack cupboards, weekly yoga, massages, unlimited vacation, monthly social events, and professional ping pong and foosball tables.
- More: You can find all the details for each of these positions on the League jobs page.
- Who: PartnerStack helps companies grow through partner marketing. PartnerStack enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution, and go to market quicker and more efficiently.
- Jobs: Current openings include an Account Executive, Business Development Rep, Customer Support, Junior Software Engineer, Product Designer, and a Software Engineer.
- Perks: Employee perks include working in a dog-friendly office, health and dental plan, paid vacation days, stock option plan, and a fun and flexible workplace.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on PartnerStack’s job board.
- Who: Shoelace helps e-commerce merchants retarget shoppers who abandoned the site through retargeting campaigns. Most businesses don’t have the budget to hire an expert. Shoelace is automating the role of a human expert and offering it at scale to those who otherwise couldn’t afford one.
- Jobs: Shoelace is currently looking to hire a Senior Product Designer, Software Engineer, Customer Success Manager, Facebook Ads Specialist (Retargeting), Product Analyst, and a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Perks: You’ll not only get to work alongside an incredibly talented team, you’ll get to enjoy fun team bonding lunches and activities, and also attend industry conferences and events.
- More: You can learn about each of these roles on the Shoelace job page.
- Who: Ritual provides instant access to a complete assortment of everyday coffee and food items from local spots all with the push of a button. Ritual is growing at a rapid pace and has already expanded into Chicago, Houston, Denver, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and New York.
Jobs: Ritual is currently expanding its team and has 20 openings at its Toronto office in the following departments: Business Development, Design, Engineering, Finance, General Management, Operations, Product and Sales.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a fast-paced, innovative company that’s very transparent and has an open environment.
- More: You can learn more about Ritual and these opportunities on the careers page.
- Who: Logojoy is an AI-powered online graphic design tool that’s easy to use and creates fun, professional-quality designs for 10x cheaper than a designer.
- Jobs: The Toronto-based company is currently looking to hire Product Designer, Senior Graphic Designer, Full Stack Developer, Senior Full Stack Developer, Paid Acquisition Manager, and a Finance Manager.
- Perks: You’ll get to work at a collaborative, downtown dog-friendly office in addition to enjoying fun team outings and activities, including monthly team workouts, lunch and learns, catered meals and more.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on Logojoy’s jobs page.
- Who: Hubba is an online platform that helps independent retailers find and purchase unique products to add to their inventory. Through AI, Hubba is able to analyze consumer behaviour to better connect retailers to brands.
- Jobs: Hubba is currently looking to hire a Senior Backend Developer, Senior PHP Developer, and a Senior eCommerce Developer.
- Perks: You’ll be a part of a passionate and friendly team, work in a collaborative and open environment, and join a company that prides itself on its employees-first culture.
- Jobs: You can learn more about Hubba’s current openings on its careers page.
- Who: Over 20 million students, teachers and parents use Prodigy Games’ free, curriculum-aligned math games for grades one to eight. Because of this, Prodigy Games was named the fasted growing software company in Canada by Canadian Business in 2018.
- Jobs: Current openings include an Agile Coach, Data Scientist (Marketing), Lead Full Stack Web Developer, Manager of Software Development, Senior Full Stack Developer, Technical Lead Full Stack, Email Marketing Manager, Paid Acquisition Manager, Sr. Content Marketing Specialist, QA Engineer, and a Junior Business Development Representative (New Grads).
- Perks: Employees all have the potential for fast career growth, on the job learning opportunities, full health benefits (from day one), a gym and learning fund, flexible work hours, stock options, free snacks and coffee, and in-office games and ping pong.
- More: You can learn more about these exciting opportunities on Prodigy’s jobs page.
- Who: Kira Systems is a fast-growing Toronto-based software company that equips enterprises with intuitive, easy-to-use software tools for uncovering relevant information from their contracts and related documents.
- Jobs: Kira is currently looking to hire 21 positions that range from Customer Service Project Manager and Product Designer to Executive Assistant and Talent Acquisition Specialist,
- Perks: Kira works with some of the world’s largest corporations, law firms, and professional service firms which gives employees the opportunity to work hard, learn lots, and the chance to grow within the company.
- More: You can find information about each of these roles on the Kira career page.
- Who: Brizi lets anyone tap into nearby cameras to capture group memories at iconic places. Deployed in seven countries, Brizi works with organizations across NBA basketball, European soccer, and Grand Slam tennis to deliver an authentic high-affinity sponsorship asset that captures fan insights.
- Jobs: Current openings in Toronto include an Interactions Designer, Product UX/UI Designer, Graphic Designer, Business Development Lead, Head of Business Development Relations.
- Perks: Unlimited vacation and personal days, health, dental and vision benefits, healthy snacks and drinks, flexible hours, stock options, monthly team events and weekly smoothie hours, great downtown location, ping-pong and foosball, and unique international travel opportunities that includes team retreats.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the Brizi careers page.
- Who: Loopio is a Toronto-based software company that empowers companies to respond to proposals and security questionnaires with ease. They’re growing at a super-fast pace and they’re always looking for new people to join their team.
- Jobs: Loopio is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager, Professional Services Specialist, User Support Specialist, Senior Full-Stack Developer, Software Development Lead (Technical Support), Software Development Manager, Technical Support Specialist, Senior Content Marketing Manager, VP of Marketing, Account Executive, and an Outbound Sales Development Representative.
- Perks: Team building, frequent 1-on-1s, benefits that start on day one, endless career growth opportunities at a fast-growing company, stock options, an office in Kensington Market, professional development programs for individuals and company-wide, stock options, and paid vacation days.
- More: You can learn more about Loopio’s current openings on the career page.
- Canada's top CEOs have already earned an average worker's annual salary
- Amazon expands tech hub in Toronto with 600 new jobs
- Canada's unemployment rate is currently at its lowest in more than 40 years