Those who love Japanese and Peruvian cuisine can rejoice, because a restaurant that serves up Nikkei — that’s a fusion of the two — has just opened downtown.
Chotto Matte is now offering mouthwatering eats at 161 Bay Street. And in addition to a wide range of satisfying menu items, the eatery also has a rotating roster of specials rolling throughout the week.
We’re talkin’ BOGOs on sushi rolls and bento boxes, discounts on mini bottles of Moët and a three-hour long “Happy Hour.”
- Global restauranteur highlights Toronto food scene's creative expression and evolution
- The RIP list: 25 Toronto restaurants that didn't make it through spring 2019
- 106 of the best patios to check out in Toronto this summer (and counting)
View this post on Instagram
Anticipate vibrant dishes in an eclectically designed space, inspired by the vibes of underground Tokyo.
You’ll be able to enjoy daily promotions in the restaurant’s first Akachan cocktail lounge, alongside lively music, and nightly DJs. Here’s what you can look forward to, Monday through Sunday, at this massive new grub hub.
- Monday: Buy-one-get-one sushi rolls
- Tuesday: Limitless Tostaditas and Margaritas for $35 per person, all day long
- Wednesday: Two-for-one Happy Hour on all house cocktails, spirits and draft beer, all day long
- Thursday: Ladies Night with Moët Minis for $35, from 4 pm to 11 pm
- Friday: Curated share menus featuring the restaurants signature dishes
- Saturday: “Saturdaze” with drinks, bites, and good vibes
- Sunday: Buy-one-get-one bentos
Daily Happy Hour from 4 pm to 7 pm
Address: Brookfield Place, 161 Bay Street