Vancouver is calling and it’s a fine time to book a flight out west.
WestJet is currently holding a three-day sale on flights across Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe.
You can save 15% off base fares and as a result, you can now fly from Toronto (YYZ) to Vancouver (YVR) for as low as $386 roundtrip.
Plenty of travel dates are available during May and June and flights can also be booked during September and October.
- A massive Hermes Vancouver flagship store is opening at Burrard and Georgia (PHOTOS)
- Vancouver bubble tea spot 'Intea' unveils White Rabbit drink
- Castella Cheesecake just opened a new location in Vancouver
Flights around this time of year range between $420 and over $500. Come July and August, prices will jump even higher — the result of peak summer travel season.
Each leg of the flight is between four to five hours in duration and non-stop each way.
Here’s the catch — you’ll need to book by midnight on Thursday, April 11.
The following blackout dates have also been listed:
- May 16 to 18, 20
- June 27 to September 2
- October 10 to 12, 14
Here’s how to book the deal:
1. Visit the WestJet website.
2. Enter in your departing and return destination as Toronto (YYZ) and Vancouver (YVR), respectively.
3. Select your choice of dates from the calendar view.
4. Enter the promo code: M38AY51
5. Proceed to the next screen and look for flights the discounted flights (they’ll be either basic or Econo fares).