With the start of winter just weeks away, there’s no better time to book a trip as far away from the cold as fast as possible.
And it just so happens that Flytrippers has put together an epic globetrotting itinerary that will take you literally around the world in under two months.
The globetrotting excursion departs from Toronto this January and will have you back on Canadian soil the first week of March.
On the destination hotlist? How about England, Morocco, Greece, Singapore, Philippines, Japan, and Hawaii — not a bad way to spend your winter if you ask us.
The best part of all? You can enjoy all of these incredible destinations for only $1,279.
Sounds too good to be true? Trust us, it’s not. This travel deal includes all taxes and mandatory fees, the only slight caveat is the cheaper flights on this list are on ultra-low-cost carriers, which means you have to travel light to avoid extra baggage fees.
So, if you’re feeling adventurous, have some vacation time saved up, and have the travel bug, here’s what your next three months could look like:
- Flight 1: Toronto to London – January 13 – $250
- Flight 2: London to Marrakesh – January 17 – $34
- Flight 3: Marrakesh to Athens – January 25 – $35
- Flight 4: Athens to Singapore – February 2 – $284
- Flight 5: Singapore to Manila – February 6 – $114
- Flight 6: Manila to Osaka – February 17 – $125
- Flight 7: Osaka to Honolulu – February 23 – $143
- Flight 8: Honolulu to Toronto- March 6 – $294
Now, if you are looking to bring a suitcase, Flytrippers is predicting that you’ll probably have to pay an extra $350, which isn’t that bad if you don’t like travelling light.
You can head over to Flytrippers right now to book all the flights for your next great adventure.
See you on the other side… of the world.
- Holiday gift ideas for the traveller in your life
- You can fly from Toronto to New York for under $250 return this winter
- This is what Toronto's new boutique hotel looks like (PHOTOS)