There’s no better time to visit the city that never sleeps then… right now!
Thanks to an incredible travel deal from Porter Airlines, you can head from Toronto to New York City for under $250 this winter.
As part of Porter’s current two-day flash sale, there are flights from Toronto to NYC on sale for as low as $240 CAD return (including taxes).
Trips can be booked until April 17 and include non-stop flights to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). You have until 11:59 EST on Friday, December 7 to take advantage of this deal.
If you’ve been craving a trip to Gotham City, then now’s a great time to pack your bags and book some time off.
Here’s how to book your flight:
- Head to Porter and look for flights
- Enter your departure and return destinations as Toronto (YTZ) and New York (LGA)
- Use the calendar view and pick any selection of dates
- Select the cheapest dates available
And considering flights to New York can cost up to $400, this really is a great travel deal that you’re going to want to book ASAP.
There’s so much to do in New York so make sure to give yourself more than enough time to enjoy all the sights and activities.
After all, it’s a concrete jungle where dreams are made of…
- You can fly from Toronto to beautiful Hawaii for under $500 this winter
- Canada ranked #1 most Christmassy country in the world
- You can fly from Toronto to Australia for under $800 roundtrip this year