It’s no secret that Turcot Interchange closures are a disaster, but get ready for even more backups and diversions.
Starting today, most westbound entrances near downtown Montreal will close. These closures will last until 2019.
Nouvelles configurations dans l’échangeur Turcot. Autoroute 20 en direction ouest. Autoroute 720 en direction ouest. A-15 sud et A-15 nord vers A-20 ouest. Comment s’y retrouver ? Consulter le site Web Turcot : https://t.co/HJAQqkrZA3 pic.twitter.com/Lqa2gb4JzF
— Turcot (@MTQ_Turcot) December 11, 2017
According to Transports Quebec, the following diversions and closures on the Turcot Interchange will be in effect starting on Monday, December 11:
- Closure of the entrance ramp to westbound autoroute 720 from rue Lucien-l’Allier
- Closure of the entrance ramp to westbound autoroute 720 from rue Du Fort
- A temporary entrance ramp leading to westbound autoroute 720 will be open on rue Saint-Antoine, near rue Rose-de-Lima
- Closure of No. 2 exit – rue Saint–Jacques from westbound autoroute 720
- Closure of entrance ramps to westbound autoroute 20 from rue Monk and boulevard Angrignon
- Temporary entrance ramps leading to westbound autoroute 20 will be open on boulevard De La Vérendrye and boulevard Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
Drivers should note that the ramp leading from northbound autoroute 15 to westbound autoroute 20 will re-open in a temporary configuration as of December 11.