With so many food festivals filling our stomachs over the summer, it’s difficult to keep track of all the different varieties of food we’re graced with. Starting on September 11, Montreal will get a slice of a true classic meal with a city-wide pizza festival.
Pizza Fest recently announced that over 50 restaurants will be taking part in the festival that will be sprinkled throughout the city.
If you’re into the classics, all-dressed, just cheese, pepperoni and cheese, or you like your pizza with a bit more spunk, Pizza Fest will have you covered.
The list of participating spots from all over Montreal is extensive and equally impressive:
- Artigiani Pizzeria Cucina
- Restaurant Fuoco
- Boulangerie Capri 1958 Inc.
- Chez Hailar
- La Molisana
- Restaurant St-Bruno
- Pizzeria KESTÉ
- Pizzeria Geppetto Notre-Dame
- Pizzeria DEI Compari Inc
- Restaurant Santa Lucia
- La Medusa Montreal
- Terra Mia
Each participating restaurant will submit their own unique pizza for judges to consider and customers to devour.
At the end of the 13-day festival, one place will be crowned the tasty winner of Montreal’s Pizza Fest.
Visit the Pizza Fest Montreal website for a full listing of participating restaurants and the festival’s (lucky) judges.
Pizza Fest Montreal
When: September 11 – 24
Time: Varies per location
Where: Spread out throughout Montreal
Price: Varies per selected pizza
- Domino's Pizza offering 50% off at locations across Canada this week
- A FREE Polish food festival is on its way to Montreal at the end of the month
- This summer’s taco festival just announced a mouthwatering restaurant lineup
- This Montreal festival wants everyone to open their own pop-up restaurant for a day