As we long for warmer and sunnier days in Montreal, YUL Deals is boasting an impressive deal that can send you packing towards Lima, the capital of Peru.
According to the travel site, Interjet has dropped the price of their flights from Montreal to Lima, Peru down to $348 CAD roundtrip including taxes for this fall.
- Federal government warns Canadians to avoid all travel to Haiti
- The most inspiring and adorable #travelcouples to follow on Instagram
- The Montreal Alouettes are looking for both male and female cheerleaders
- This is what the biggest supermoon of the year looked like over Montreal (PHOTOS)
The flights have pretty hefty layovers in Mexico City each way, however. Seven hours on the way down, and nearly 12 hours on the way home.
But considering flights to Peru usually hover between $650 to $815, it’s still a good trade — a few hours for a few hundred bucks.
Interjet’s deal also includes one piece of checked luggage so you can pack extra sunglasses and shorts (remember what those are, Montreal?)
Here’s how to find and book this deal:
1. Go to Flighthub
2. Search for a flight from Montreal (YUL) to Lima, Peru (LIM)
– Try one of the following date combinations:
NOTE: For longer trips, you can try mixing and matching the dates from different lines in the list below
September 26 to October 7, 8
October 3, 4, 5 to October 13, 14, 15
October 10, 11 to October 20, 21
October 17, 18, 19 to October 27, 28
Before you start which llamas to pet atop Machu Picchu, your travel deal should look like this: