Malefycia, otherwise known as Montreal’s very own horror festival, is returning to the city this month just in time for Halloween.
This festival of terror will be taking over Angus Street beginning next week so prepare yourselves to get scared silly.
This year’s theme is all about a horrifying care clinic. Patients are on the loose and ready to give you the most terrifying experience of your life.
Keep in mind this event is for those over the age of 18. It’s also an immersive experience, meaning that actors will be able to touch you during the 45-minute show.
Be prepared to get seriously scared.
Where: Angus Street in Montreal’s Rosemont area
When: October 13 to 15; 2o to 22;27 to 31
Tickets: Available online, $25 for regular admission and $30 on Halloween
- 20 FREE Montreal events worth checking out in October
- 20 Montreal events worth checking out in October
- Is this the most terrifying corn maze in Canada? (PHOTOS/VIDEO)
- An amazing pumpkin lantern festival is happening near Montreal this month (PHOTOS)
- Fright Fest at la Ronde is back to scare your pants off