If you think you have what it takes to solve a murder mystery, you and your friends could finally meet your match.
CluedUpp, the British detective game, is on its way to Montreal at the end of the month.
The Montreal version of the outdoor game is called “Sneaky Finders,” set in the Golden Square Mile which will become the fictitious town of Millingham.
- La Ronde is hosting an all-night after hours party next month
- American Redditor shares feel good story after losing valuables visiting Montreal
- 19 pics from KISS’ final show in Montreal (PHOTOS)
“Your team of detectives will be tasked with cracking the case as you stalk the streets, tracking down virtual witnesses and eliminating suspects,” reads the game’s website.
The game unfolds virtually on player’s smartphones, via an award-winning self-guided app as “over 100 detective teams are expected to take part.”
To play, you’ll need:
- A team of detectives (two to six players)
- Access to a smartphone (Android or iOS)
- A clever team name
- Detective-inspired costumes (optional, but suggested)
Prizes will be awarded to the teams that finish the game the fastest, are the best dressed, best team picture, best team name, best little detectives (for children) and the best K-9 detective (if you fancy your dog a detective).
Early bird tickets are available now for $65 and day-of tickets are going for $80.
The event takes place, rain or shine, from 10 am to 5 pm.
Happy detective work!
When: Saturday, August 31
Time: 10 am – 5 pm
Where: Golden Square Mile
Price: $65 – $80, available online