FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
If you haven’t made plans for the upcoming Mother’s Day weekend, you’ll want to be sure to plan around this weekend’s construction.
If you’ve already made your plans, then be sure to give extra time when commuting through or around the affected areas.
As per usual, major construction will occur from Friday to Sunday on Montreal’s major road networks. Unless otherwise stated, all closures will take place from Friday at midnight to Monday at 5 am. Weekend closures are as follows:
- Highway 15 northbound will be closed between Exit No. 63 and the entrance from Sherbrooke Street.
- The area from Highway 136 west to Highway 15 north will be closed.
- The ramp leading from Highway 20 east to Highway 15 north will be closed.
- The ramp from Highway 15 southbound to Highway 136 eastbound will be closed.
- De Courcelle Street and Glen Road will be closed between Saint-Jacques Street and St. Catherine St. West.
- Notre-Dame St. West will be closed between Monk Boulevard and Côte-Saint-Paul Road.
New Champlain Bridge
- A section of Marie-Victorin Boulevard between Exit 10 eastbound and westbound will be closed.
Honoré-Mercier Bridge Sector
- Partial closure of the Honoré-Mercier Bridge. One lane will be closed going towards Montreal from Saturday at 2 am to Monday morning.
- The entrance to Highway 138 going westbound from Airlie Street will be closed from Saturday at 2 am to Monday morning.
Users are “encouraged to use the Victoria and Jacques Cartier bridges as well as the Louis-Hippolyte-La Fontaine bridge-tunnel” over the course of the weekend.
Closures are subject to change based on weather and operational constraints.