The Christmas season just isn’t the same without a visit to see Santa.
Turns out that there is an entire village dedicated to Santa about an hour away from Montreal.
Village du Père Noël is the perfect place for a day of family holiday fun.
Located in Val-David, the village’s summer activities are transformed into a magical Christmas experience.
Activities include ice skating, tubing, sledding, a petting zoo, and a mini train. And of course, Santa and his elves are on site!
This village definitely has that ‘North Pole’ feel and is guaranteed fun for the little ones and those young at heart.
Where: 987, rue Morin, Val-David
When: December 2-3, 9-10 and December 16th to January 7, 2018 (except for the 25th).
Hours: 10 am to 5 pm
Price: Adults (individuals 2 years old and older): $18, Grandparents: $16
- This Christmas market is worth the road trip from Montreal
- Canada's magical Christmas train rolls into Montreal this weekend
- Montreal parks hosting huge Christmas celebrations throughout December
- There's a 'torchlight' Christmas parade in Montreal next month
- Free holiday fireworks are happening at the Old Port in December