On December 9, Avenue du Mont-Royal will light up for the 2017 Torchlight Christmas Parade.
This holiday extravaganza will feature the characters of Yan Imbault animations who will take to the streets alongside choirs, stilt walkers, entertainment, and festive parade-goers.
The evening will end with musical fireworks at La Fontaine Park and a free concert by Damien Robitaille.
Wear your bright colours and don’t forget to bring your glowsticks and flashlights to light up the streets for this magical nighttime parade!
Where: Parade kicks off at Parc des Compagnons (at the corner of Mont-Royal/ Cartier)
When: December 9, 2017
Time: Events kick off at 7 pm. See full schedule of events on website.
Price: Free! Non-perishable food donations are welcome.
- Free holiday fireworks are happening at the Old Port in December
- An 'Ugly Christmas Tree Village' is coming to Montreal this holiday season
- This adorable Christmas market is happening in Montreal next week
- This magical Christmas village is just 30 minutes away from Montreal
- You can meet Rudolph at Longueuil Public Market in December