It’s almost here!
Kick off the New Year right with Montreal’s best outdoor winter music festival, Igloofest.
While all you diehard fans have surely memorized the 2017 lineup by now, there may be a few things you don’t know.
From what to bring to how to buy tickets, check out everything you need to know about Igloofest 2017.
Location: Jacques Cartier Quay in Old Port
How to get there:
- By metro: The nearest Metro stations are Place d’Armes and Champ-de-Mars.
- By bus: Lines 75 (McGill/Wellington stop), 55 (Saint Lawrence/Saint Jacques stop), and 715 (Vieux Montreal/Vieux Port).
- By car: Parking is available at Clock Tower Quay and King Edward Quay
Age: Igloofest attendees must be 18 years or older.
What you cannot bring with you into the site:
- Any liquid beverage (including alcohol)
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Any objects that may cause bodily harm
- Security vests
What we recommend bringing with you:
- Warm coat
- Hand and feet warmers
- Cold weather accessories (gloves, scarf, toque)
- Portable phone charger
What you’ll find onsite:
- IglooSnack (where you can buy food such as hot dogs and poutine)
- Iglooboutique (where you can buy Igloofest toques, Piknic Electronik sweatshirts, hand and feet warmers, and stickers)
If you’re coming from out of town, click here for information on hotels and city accommodation.
Happy Igloofest, everyone!
When: January 12-February 19, 2017, Thursdays 7:30 pm-12 am, Friday & Saturday 7:30 pm-12:30 am
Where: Jacques Cartier Quay in Old Port