If you’re like the rest of the world, you probably haven’t ventured outside of your city too much over the past 24 months. But now might be the best time for Montrealers to jump on a sweet flight deal.
Canada’s newest low-cost airline, Flair, is offering 50% off its base fare on all routes. Meaning you can fly from Montreal to Toronto for about $50.
Given the recent hike in gas prices, that’s saving both money and time.
- You might also like:
- You can soon fly from Montreal to Vancouver for under $60
- Canada's new low-cost airline is doing 50% off cheap flights right now
- You can fly from Montreal to Nashville for under $245 return this summer
The good news? Flair is offering half-price flights to several cities for travel between March 14 and April 30, 2022.
The bad news? The sale ends on March 10 at 2 am, so you’d best get moving.
Prices on the Flair website are listed for one-way per person and include all taxes and fees.
Here are a few flights out of Montreal in March and April that caught our eye:
- Montreal – Toronto, March 31: starting from $49
- Montreal – Halifax, April 26: starting from $49
- Montreal – Edmonton, April 27: starting from $119
- Montreal – Orlando, March 20: starting from $119
- Montreal – Fort Lauderdale, March 26: starting from $179
- Montreal – Vancouver, March 28: starting from $219
Check out Flair’s sale page for more information and select different cities and flights out of Montreal.