Proving that the cannabis industry isn’t just another boys’ club, RNMKR is bringing Women TrailBlazers to Toronto, the second installation in the .Talks series of educational and inspiring conversations about the industry.
Irie Selkirk, Director of Outreach at Emblem Cannabis and Tokyo Smoke, is set to host the panel of seven strong female voices in the Canadian cannabis industry, each tasked with telling their story of achievement in 10 minutes or less.
The TrailBlazer speaker lineup includes:
- Trina Fraser – Partner at Brazeau Seller Law and head or BSL’s CannaLaw Group
- Alison Gordon – CEO of 48North Cannabis Corp
- Robyn Rabinovich – VP of Business Development at TerrAscend
- Barinder Rasode – CEO of Niche Canada
- Abi Roach – Owner of Hotbox Brands, Publisher of Splitt Magazine, Director of CFBA
- Jamie Shaw – Partner at Groundwork Consulting
- Jeannette VanderMarel – Co-Founder and President of Good & Green, Co-Founder of The Green Organic Dutchman Ltd
When: June 27
Time: 10 am to 1 pm
Where: The Jam Factory – 2 Matilda Street, Toronto
Tickets: $45 – available through Universe
Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Contact Corey Herscu at [email protected] for more information.