The fifth annual YYC Pizza Week is almost here, and this year there are close to 40 local food vendors participating in the cheesiest seven days of the year to support Meals on Wheels.
Kicking off Friday, September 21 and running until Sunday, September 30, YYC Pizza Week pits local ‘za makers against each other to compete in categories including Thin Crust, Thick Crust, Out-Of-The-Box, and The Baker Award.
- Domino's is giving away all pizzas for 50% off this week
- Canada-wide ban on trans fats officially comes into effect today
This year’s lineup has a roster of local favourites, so be sure to check out as many special creations as you can during this celebration of our most beloved dish.
Here are the wildest things you can eat during YYC Pizza Week 2018:
- The Nacho Man from Cucina’s
- Minted Hariss-Za from Wheat
- That’s My Jam from Trolley 5
- This Pizza is DUCKING Delicious from Capuccini
- Gangnam Style from Beer Revolution
When: September 21 to 30
Where: Restaurants around Calgary