Tim Hortons finally just launched a rewards program
The only thing better than enjoying a hot, steamy cup of coffee is getting that coffee for free.
And now, that’s something you’ll finally be able to do at Tim Hortons, if you partake in the Canadian institution’s new loyalty program.
- The line is RIDICULOUS for China's first-ever Tim Hortons (VIDEO)
- Tim Hortons just introduced a Double Double flavoured Timbit
- Tim Hortons is introducing a Double Double flavoured Coffee Bar
Joining the likes of Starbucks and McDonalds, the coffee-and-sweets giant has finally launched Tims Rewards. This means that card-holders will be eligible for any sized coffee or tea, or baked good (save for bagels and Timbits) for free on every seventh visit.
To start participating, you can:
- Visit any eligible Tim Hortons restaurant in Canada to receive a reusable loyalty card
- Download Tims Rewards to your digital wallet on your iPhone or Android device and use it the same way as you would use a reusable loyalty card
- Download the updated Tim Hortons mobile app, which allows you to track your status, scan for rewards and order directly through the app where you can earn visits and redeem rewards
“We heard from our guests that a new rewards program had to be easy to use and redeem, that’s why we offer both a reusable card and a digital-friendly app,” says Alex Macedo, President of Tim Hortons, in a press release.
You can register your card online, or through the app to keep track of your visit count and balance.
And for a limited time only, once you register, you’ll receive an additional free reward following your first purchase greater than $1.50.
How’s that for a morning pick-me-up?