Check out what’s happening in and around Calgary today!
Fluid Movement Arts Festival will bring grassroots and glitzy artists alike together to shine a light on the bold, beautiful spectrum of dance that permeates modern culture. The city will be alive with performances, workshops, artist talks, and creative happenings to inspire and connect people.
- Where: Decidedly Jazz Danceworks – 111 12 Avenue SE
- When: Thursday, October 13 through Saturday, October 29
- Tickets: Start at $15. Click here to purchase.
Hockey at the dome is finally back! See what coach Glen Gulutzan can do to help turn around the teams luck.
- Where: The Scotiabank Saddledome – 555 Saddledome Rise SE
- When: Tuesday, October 18 at 7 pm Buffalo Sabers
Enjoy a night of stand up comedy that features everyones. Two shows take place, the first one is a showcase of professional and amateur talent featuring local comedians and touring headliners, and the second one is a show-up-go-up style open mic.
- Where: Vern’s – 622 8 Avenue SW
- When: Tuesday, October 18 at 8 pm
The Tony® Award Winning musical, MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET is set on December 4, 1956. History was made when an extraordinary twist of fate brought Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Elvis Presley together at Sun Records in Memphis for what would be one of the greatest impromptu jam sessions ever. It brings to light the extraordinary story of broken promises, secrets, betrayal, and the once-in-a-lifetime celebration of four friends that is altogether poignant, heartwarming and funny.
- Where: Stage West – 727 42 Avenue SE
- When: September 9 to November 13
- Tickets: $119 (includes dinner)
Because who buys full price tickets anymore? Save those scene points and get in on Cineplex’s Tuesday deal.
Where: All Cineplex movie theatres
When: Tuesday, October 18
Cost: $8.25 and up for 3D (Tuesday General Prices)