FEATURED EVENTS IN YOUR CITY
Happy Tuesday Calgary! We’ll help you get your groove back with fun events in town.
From an outdoor run to plays and summer workshops, there’s plenty to keep you busy.
- 5 places to stuff yourself with tacos in Calgary
- 23 things to do in Calgary this week: May 23 to 28, 2017
Is running a marathon or just simply getting back into shape one of your new year’s resolutions this year? Tackle this goal once and for all and join the Outsiders Running Club. There is no charge, just bring yourself and your running shoes and join Joanna Magnik of The Sweat Style for a 5-8K run every Tuesday night at 6:30 pm!
- Where: East Village Riverwalk plaza – 618 Confluence Way SE
- When: Every Tuesday
- Cost: FREE
Spend an evening transported back to an era of hard rock, emotional guitar solos and hair that reached exponential heights, the good ol’ 80s! This lively musical captures the beauty and innocence of small town love, while integrating the influences of classic Rock and Roll in that era. The music line-up is littered with famous songs by Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Journey, Bon Jovi and more, that will have you to singing and dancing along throughout the show!
- Where: Stage West Calgary – 727 42 Avenue SE
- When: April 21 to June 25 – occurs weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Cost: $75
Calling all Trekkies! Having opened on February 4, Star Trek: The Starfleet Academy Experience will be at TELUS Spark until June 4, 2017. Upon entering the exhibit, you’ll become a Starfleet Academy cadet recruit.
- Where: TELUS Spark – 220 St. George’s Drive NE
- When: Now until June 4, 2017
- Cost: Adults $29.95
- Where: Outside the Shape – 1222 10 Avenue SE
- When: May 23
- Cost: $55
- What: Between May 1st and May 14th, receive 20% off when booking two or more classes.
- Where: Ollia Macarons and Tea – 810c 16 Avenue SW
- When: May 23
- Cost: $100 + GST