There’s lots happening in the city today from geeking out at TELUS Spark with a glass of wine to shopping all night long in Inglewood.
In partnership with the Hotchkiss Brain Institute, Telus Spark presents an Adults Only Night that explores anything and everything related to your brain. Is it possible to “hack your brain” or outsmart it? You’ll find out at this month’s event!
- Where: Telus Spark – 220 St. George’s Drive NE
- When: May 11
- Cost: $19.95
Grab your girlfriends and head to Calgary’s Historic Inglewood for a night full of shopping at your favourite local boutiques. Each shop will all include their own in-store specials and unique events!
- Where: Various locations around Inglewood
- When: May 11
This March, Calgary Food Tours is bringing back everyone’s favourite, Craving Kensington. On this 3-hour walking-tour, you will eat your way through this inner city village at some of the foodie hotspots, while also learning about the charming history and architecture of the area! Bon appétit!
- Where: Meet at Pulcinella Ristorante – 1147 Kensington Crescent NW
- When: Thursday’s in March to November 2017
- Cost: $115
Eat, drink and eat some more at this annual award winning, 12-day food festival, held in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
- Where: Various locations in and around Canmore
- When: May 3 -14
- Cost: Prices may vary
Spend an evening transported back to an era of hard rock, emotional guitar solos and hair that reached exponential heights, the good ol’ 80s! This lively musical captures the beauty and innocence of small town love, while integrating the influences of classic Rock and Roll in that era. The music line-up is littered with famous songs by Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Journey, Bon Jovi and more, that will have you to singing and dancing along throughout the show!
- Where: Stage West Calgary – 727 42 Avenue SE
- When: April 21 to June 25 – occurs weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Cost: $75