The weekend is finally here! Just make it through the next few hours and then let loose.
There are lots of fun things to do around the city tonight, happy Friday ya’ll.
- What: The Grape Escape is a wine, spirits and beer sampling event. This event gives you an opportunity to discover your new favourites from a seemingly endless selection of wine, spirits and beer from all over the world. Your ticket includes your admission ticket along with 12 food and 30 liquor sampling coupons.
- Where: Hall D&E BMO Centre, Stampede Park – 1410 Olympic Way SE
- When: Friday, November 18 from 6 to 10 pm and
Saturday, November 19 from 5 to 9 pm
- Cost: $65
- What: Looking for something more creative and relaxing to do with a group of friends on a Friday or Saturday night? Join Raw Canvas for an evening of great food and drinks, music and of course painting – but in the dark!
- Where: 100, 1130 Kensington Road
- When: November 4, 11, 12, 18 and 19
- Cost: $45.00
- What: Discover a magical world of scents, colours and light and feel the energy associated with the anticipation of Christmas. Enjoy 250 plus vendors spreading Christmas Spirit in the indoor comfort of the Spruce Meadows Riding Hall, Equi-Plex,Gallery on the Green, Reindeer Alley and Candy Cane Lane.
- Where: Spruce Meadows – 18011 Spruce Meadows Way SW
- When: November 18-20, November 25-27 and December 2-4, 2016
- Cost: $10
- What: Flames are only in town for 5 games in November, all the more reason to catch a game live!
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome – 555 Saddledome Rise SW
- When: Friday, November 18 at 7 pm vs Chicago Blackhawks
- What: Beginning November 12 Greater Goods, a boutique located in a beautiful heritage building in Bridgeland, will be hosting a series of 9 pop-ups shops each featuring a different local artist each week. From fresh coffee from the Calgary Heritage Roasting Company, to beautiful creative textiles created by ElleBee Tree to handcrafted wooden shelfs in the shape of the mountains nailed together by Needle and Pine, you can find an amazing selection of local handmade goods at each popup event. You can also grab a tea and a treat made by PrettySweet to munch on while you shop!
- Where: Greater Goods – #8, 606 Meredith Road NE
- When: November 12 to December 18
- Cost: Free