FEATURED EVENTS IN YOUR CITY
The fifth annual Red Bull Rocks & Logs EnduroCross event hits Calgary from June 23 to 25.
A newly redesigned custom track built by Calgary’s pro rider Shane Cuthbertson brings challenging and technical design elements from Enduros and Harescrambles across the globe to Wild Rose MX Park, in the heart of the city.
Rocks & Logs is the only urban enduro competition and technical track allowing local scene to participate and increase their skills. Calgary riders will be competing against international legends such as Colton Haaker.
This year over 264 local and global motocross athletes will compete in head-to-head, knock-out races, where riders take to the track divided by class, and race for the fastest time.
Wild Rose MX Park will also host a variety of local food vendors, beer gardens, merchandise tent and more.
Schedule of events
Friday June 23
- 8pm – 9pm: Red Bull Media House Movie Night at the track (free admission)
Saturday, June 24
- 9am-4pm (Qualifiers): +30A, +30B, +40A, +40B, Under 30B, Ladies, Beginner, Intermediate & Expert Classes
- 4pm-5pm (Finals): Beginner, Under 30B, +30B, +40B Classes
Sunday, June 25
- 11am-5pm: (Practice/Heats/LCQ/Finals): Pro Class, Expert, Intermediate, +30A, +40A & Ladies Classes
- 12pm-5pm: Trials riding showcase
- 1pm: Pit Bike Race
Directions to the park:
From Deerfoot Trail, go west on Glenmore Trail, then north on Blackfoot Trail to 58 Avenue SE. Turn right (east) on 58th Avenue, past the Blackfoot Inn, and take your first left (north) at the lights onto Burbank Road. Follow Burbank Road into the track entrance.
The event is free, fast paced and exciting and has become a favourite for Calgarians.
Where: Wild Rose MX – 5608 Burbank Crescent SE
When: June 23 to 25