The Calgary Police Service has released the April 2019 list of locations where photo radar will be enforced.
- You can now keep livestock as emotional support animals in Calgary
- Hundreds gathered in Calgary in support of Gay-Straight Alliances (PHOTOS)
- Canada officially investing in Hyperloop transportation concept
In a release, CPS wrote:
“In response to community needs identified through statistical analysis, collisions, and citizen concerns, mobile photo radar will be set up on Anderson Road, Crowchild Trail, Deerfoot Trail, and Stoney Trail.”
In addition to the previously mentioned roads, here is a list of communities where the Calgary Police will focus traffic control:
- Albert Park/Radisson Heights
- Auburn Bay
- Coral Springs
- East Shepard Industrial
- Elbow Park
- Erin Woods
- Forest Lawn
- Marlborough/Forest Heights
- Mayland Heights
- McKenzie Towne
- Monterey Park
- Willow Park
- Windsor Park
The extensive list of all traffic cameras can be found online.
There are also 51 intersection safety cameras set up throughout the city to catch anyone running a red, as seen on the map below.
With that, Calgary — you’ve been warned.