Calgary real estate is on the low side of expensive compared to other Canadian cities such as Toronto and Vancouver, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have some extravagant homes on the market.
In this month’s roundup of Zoocasa‘s most expensive real estate listings in Calgary, properties include highlights such as rooftop patios, wine bars, outdoor fireplaces, and private elevators.
While these homes may be a little out of the average Calgarian’s budget, they’re still fun to look at. Who knows, you might just find your future dream house.
- See also:
These are the most expensive listings in Calgary right now.
- Living Space: Approximately 1,919 sq ft
- Unique Features: This inner-city Cliff Bungalow townhouse boasts a private courtyard and double attached garage and is located just steps from the Elbow River and the trendy 17th Avenue and 4th Street districts.
- Other Features: Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, ground floor office, tiled gas fireplace, high ceilings, and a large rooftop patio with views of downtown Calgary.
- Living Space: Approximately 2,177 sq ft
- Unique Features: This spacious home in Lower Mount Royal has a rooftop patio, an upgraded gas fireplace, and a tandem double Garage with an additional exterior parking pad, which can often be difficult to find in inner-city neighbourhoods.
- Other Features: Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a chef’s kitchen with upgraded appliances, and a walk-in closet and spa-like ensuite with a deep soaker tub in the master suite.
- Living Space: Approximately 2,238 sq ft
- Unique Features: This contemporary townhome in Cliff Bungalow boasts skyline views from both front and back patios on the top floor. The master suite offers his & hers sinks, a steam shower, and a one-of-a-kind boutique-style closet.
- Other Features: Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a double garage, landscaped front yard on a quiet street, and a bar space that features a wine fridge in the kitchen.
- Living Space: Approximately 3,137 sq ft
- Unique Features: This built-green townhome in Richmond Park-Knob Hill has an additional carriage house for the privacy and comfort of your guests. This corner lot also features a fully fenced, landscaped yard, and a private rooftop deck.
- Other Features: Three bedrooms, four bathrooms, 10-foot ceilings, large windows, a fireplace in the living room, and located close to 23 acres of walking trails and open space in Valour Park.
- Living Space: Approximately 3,597 sq ft
- Unique Features: Located in Richmond Park-Knob Hill, this luxury townhome offers access to three levels of living space from your own personal elevator. Also included is an outdoor fireplace and a spa-inspired ensuite with a free-standing tub.
- Other Features: Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, high ceilings, in-floor heating, a two-car garage, and quartz countertops and high-end appliances in the kitchen.
Accurate as of March 4