Calgary real estate is on the low side of expensive compared to other Canadian cities such as Toronto and Vancouver, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have some extravagant homes on the market.
In our April roundup of Zoocasa‘s most expensive real estate listings in Calgary, property highlights include a temperature-controlled wine display wall, a mudroom with a dog bath, butler pantries, a rooftop patio with a gas fireplace and views of downtown, and a glass-enclosed full-size home gym with three walls of mirrors.
While these homes may be a little out of the average Calgarian’s budget, they’re still fun to look at. Who knows, you might just find your future dream house.
- See also:
These are the most expensive listings in Calgary right now.
- Living Space: Approximately 4,400 sq ft
- Unique Features: This St. Andrew’s Heights home boasts a two-storey foyer with a grand curved staircase, six-burner gas stove, an oval-shaped dining room, and a butler pantry. The neighbourhood is close to McMahon Stadium, the University of Calgary, two hospitals, and plenty of parks and greenspaces.
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, four bathrooms, in-floor heat in the lower level, five fireplaces, and a triple detached heated garage.
- Living Space: Approximately 4,051 sq ft
- Unique Features: This architectural masterpiece in Briar Hill is home to 11 skylights, seating for 14 at the kitchen island, a rooftop patio with a gas fireplace and views of downtown Calgary, and a bridge from the master bedroom to two additional bedrooms.
- Other Features: Four bedrooms, six bathrooms, a three-storey central atrium, gourmet kitchen with separate prep area and eating nook, and a master ensuite with an open European-style 4-head shower, dual vanities, and a soaker tub.
- Living Space: Approximately 4,207 sq ft
- Unique Features: Residing on Altadore’s only cul-de-sac, this luxury custom home features a temperature-controlled wine display, a media wall, a glass-enclosed full-size home gym with three walls of mirrors, and a covered heated deck with retractable screens.
- Other Features: Seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms, built-in speakers, in-floor heating throughout the basement, a large recreation room with a wet bar, and a gourmet chef’s kitchen.
- Living Space: Approximately 4,293 sq ft
- Unique Features: A classic Mount Royal masterpiece, this home offers a double-sided fireplace, a living area that opens up to a Porte Cochere-style patio that works as an outdoor garden room, a mudroom complete with a dog bath, and a bonus, secret office that’s hidden behind a clever Millwork bookcase.
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a triple garage, tiered front gardens, and an easy walk to the restaurants and shops of the 17th Ave and Mission areas.