Hear ye! Hear ye! You have been cordially invited to the Calgary Medieval Faire and Artisan Market 2019.
Dress in your finest cloaks, corsets, and lace!
This year, the first annual Calgary Medieval Faire & Artisan Market is coming to Crossroads Market Grounds. Enjoy great food, exciting games, and even learn some swordplay.
- Tourists may be charged a fee to drive down this Instagram-famous street
- A look inside: This 7,700-sq-ft Calgary estate is on another level (PHOTOS)
- You can get tickets to over 100 concerts across Canada for just $20 each this summer
The faire will be taking place from Friday, May 24 to Sunday, May 26, and the hours will run from 11 am to 7 pm on Friday and 9 am to 5 pm throughout the weekend.
From artisan food and knight costumes to exciting games and roleplay, this faire is fun for the whole family.
Grab your friends and family and check out this fun new experience!
- Friday – May 24, 2019 – 11 am to 7 pm
- Saturday – May 25, 2019 — 9 am to 5 pm
- Sunday – May 26th, 2019 — 9 am to 5 pm
Where: Crossroads Market Grounds, 1235 26th Avenue SE, Calgary