This year Le Burger Week Calgary will run from September 1 to September 7, so block off your calendar and get out those stretchy pants.
This annual event has been operating since 2012 when the inaugural week went down in Montreal. Now, Le Burger Week has events across Canada, in Haiti, and some US cities as well.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes to arrive early this year, will launch next week
- A&W restaurants have already run out of the newly launched Beyond Meat Burger
- DavidsTea is coming soon to Loblaw grocery store shelves
Le Burger Week has gone national in Canada this year, and with six provinces participating in the 2018 event, it’s going to be a delicious seven days across the nation.
This year there are four Calgary eateries competing for the title of their city’s best burger. The winning creation is typically offered at a special “burger price” for the public to taste and cast their votes on leburgerweek.com.
There will be winning burgers in several categories including People’s Choice, Most Creative, and Healthiest Burger. The event also sends undercover tasters all over the country to choose which creation will earn the Judges’ Choice title.
Here are all the restaurant participating in Le Burger Week Calgary 2018:
- The Canadian Brewhouse – Calgary Harvest Hills
- The Canadian Brewhouse – Calgary Mahogany
- Boogies Burgers
- Tipsy Pig Pub
Le Burger Week Calgary 2018
When: September 1 to 7, 2018
Where: Restaurants around Calgary