La Poutine Week is returning in 2021, and that means cities across Canada can prepare for some cheesy, gravy-coated deliciousness.
The annual celebration of all things, fries, cheese, gravy, and more will take place from February 1 to 7 this year.
- See also:
In its ninth consecutive year, the week-long event competition has cut its restaurant registration fee by 60% and will also offer free participation if eateries contact organizers directly.
View this post on Instagram
New for 2021 also, any concept already on SkipTheDishes will be able to offer patrons their special poutines via delivery through the app during the festival.
This year a dollar from every poutine sold will go towards Anorexia and Bulimia Québec (ANEB).
Here are all the things to eat during Calgary’s week-long poutine festival.
- Grumans Delicatessen: Smoked Meat Poutine – $16.5
- Last Best Brewing and Distilling: Nashville Hot Fried Chicken Poutine – $16
- Pig and Duke: Swinetine – $14
- Prairie Dog Brewing: The $35 Poutine – $35
- Wok Box: Tokyo Beef Poutine – $12.99
- Browns Socialhouse: Tiger Masala Poutine – $12
- Paddy’s Barbecue & Brewery: Smoked Beef Brisket Poutine – $12
- Bawk Bawk Chicken & Poutines: Buffalo Chicken Poutine – $12.99
- Phil’s on 11th – Hangover Poutine – $15.65
- 1886 Buffalo Cafe: All-In Breakfast Poutine – $17.5
- Yum Yum BBQ Chicken: Beef/Pork BBQ Poutine – $13.49
- Leopold’s Tavern: Popcorn Chicken – $17.5