Kevin's Corner: Everything you need to know about White Fire OG
Kevin is the head of quality control at Cannabismo. He has been a cannabis enthusiast for most of his life and a professional in the industry for over two years. Kevin is always looking for that perfect strain to share with fellow tokers.
If you’re looking to connect with some good vibes, White Fire OG (also known as WiFi OG) is a great strain to try.
White Fire OG is a 60/40 indica-dominant hybrid, with 25% THC and 0.5% CBD.
This west coast strain is a cross of super potent combo Fire OG and The White.
Buds are typically tight and barrel-shaped but can also be cone-like and should be densely covered in white crystals.
Its OG parentage comes through with a strong diesel smell as well as some earthiness. The taste is sweet, musky, and oaky but is a bit of a heavy smoke and better suited for intermediate to advanced tokers.
Expect your buzz to start strong and uplifting followed by a relaxed comedown.
This strain can be helpful for stress management, depression, and pain relief.
- Kevin's Corner: Everything you need to know about Tom Ford Pink Death
- Kevin's Corner: Everything you need to know about Green Crack
- Kevin's Corner: Everything you need to know about Bubba Rock
- Everything you need to know about the Girl Scout Cookies weed strain
- Everything you need to know about OG Kush
- Everything you need to know about the Nuken weed strain
Grow with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for all your cannabis-related content.