- Inglewood Night Market back for 2017 with food trucks, music & vendors
- 55 things to do in Calgary June 2017
- 9 free events to check out in Calgary June 2017
Stroll the aisles of this “modern day market” to check out the wares of artisan vendors, from vintage clothing to antiques and other handmade goods. Grab some grub from the many food trucks booked at the market, and get a spot in the outdoor seating area to enjoy your meal al fresco.
To help you plan your evening of eating ahead, we’ve got the roster of the 18 food and drink vendors lined up for the first Inglewood Night Market:
- Il Mondo Bakeshop
- Baked From the Heart
- Wild Tea Kombucha
- Cochu Chocolatier
- Blackbird Cold Brew Coffee Co.
- Calgary Heritage Roasting Company
- Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Co.
- Family squeezed and freezedRolls rice
- Streatside Cuisine Inc.
- Chimmi’s Fresh Grill
- Soul Kitchen BBQ
- Nourish Kitchen and Bakery
- Bandit Burger
- Take it and go
- The Dumpling Hero
- The Happy Fish Catering INC
- Pure Foods Fresh Corp.,
- Oh Crepes
Now the big question is: Where will you eat first?
Operating select Fridays in June, July, August, and September this year, the Inglewood Night Market is open from 5 to 11 pm, and runs rain or shine.
When: June 9, 2017 from 5 to 11 pm
Where: 9 Avenue and 10 Street