Forget front-row seats — try poolside.
Hotel Arts has announced that they’re planning to host a Super Bowl viewing/pool party for the big event this Sunday, February 2, according to a release from the hotel.
Calgarians who aren’t making the pilgrimage out to Miami to see the game in person need not worry, because tickets are still available for an extravagant afternoon at Hotel Arts.
- See also:
Your ticket will land you access to the year-round covered pool, a view of the live-streamed game, a buffet, a live DJ, and 24-hour parking.
Here’s what’s on the menu for the big game, according to the release:
- Chicken Wing Station (salt and pepper wings, house made hot sauce, house ranch, BBQ Sauce)
- Nacho Station (Tortilla chips, house made chipotle cheese sauce, pico de gallo, pulled chicken and spiced beef)
- Tatar Tot Poutine Station (Tots, cheese curds, gravy)
- Mini Miami Cubano Sandwiches
- Mini Corn Dogs
- Small Crudity platter
- Warm Mini Donut Station with Dolce de Leche sauce
The event marks one of the first for the hotel following the upgrade to a fully covered pool this past summer, allowing access and warm “weather” year round for those looking to take a dip.
The upgrade also added a permanent wet bar and fireside seating.
Tickets to the Super Bowl Pool Party at Hotel Arts are currently available online for $54.
When: Sunday, February 2, 2020
Time: Doors at 3 pm, kickoff at 4:30 pm
Where: Hotel Arts — 119 12th Avenue SW
Tickets: $54, available online