Glassdoor has released their list of the 25 highest rated CEOs in Canada in 2017.
The list of CEOs Canadians admire is not limited to our country by any means, with room at the top reserved for the leaders of several fortune 500 companies, including Apple, Amazon, and Salesforce.
- Nurses, doctors, and scientists the most respected professions in Canada: survey
- Top 15 towns and cities attracting the most job seekers in Canada, according to Indeed
- Indeed Canada announces 10 best jobs of 2017
And while a Canadian company’s CEO does takes the top spot – Dr. Michael Apkon, SickKids – it’s worth noting that of the 25 CEOs listed, only three are not white males, and only one is female.
Employees have given all 4 of the top CEOs a collective approval rating of 99%, while 25th place CEO Mark Weinberger of EY, a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, received a 91% approval rating.
See the full list below.
25 highest rated CEOs in Canada
- Dr. Michael Apkon | Sickkids
- Tim Cook | Apple
- Yves Guillemot | Ubisoft
- Marc Benioff | Salesforce
- Mike Wessinger | PointClickCare
- Joel Leonoff | Paysafe Group
- George Goldhoff | PURE Canadian Gaming
- Jeff Bezos | Amazon
- Jeremy B. Desai | Apotex
- Sean O’Brien | Reliance Home Comfort
- Andrew Wilson | Electronic Arts
- Mo Jessa | Earls Kitchen + Bar
- Donald Guloien | Manulife
- Tobias Lütke | Shopify
- David I. McKay | RBC
- Pierre Nanterme | Accenture
- Dean Connor | Sun Life
- Steve Williams | Suncor
- Peter Agnefjall | IKEA
- Donald J. Walker | Magna International
- Bill Lennie | Home Depot Canada
- Bill McDermott | SAP
- Lynne Doughtie | KPMG
- Dave Mowat | ATB Financial
- Mark Weinberger | EY