Get ready to get muddy, the 5K Foam Fest is coming this summer.
The 5K Foam Fest features some super exciting obstacles to get over, under, and around, including the world’s largest inflatable waterslide!
- These are the most expensive listings in Canada right now (PHOTOS)
- Kenney proclaims 'turn off the taps' legislation on second day as premier
- 2019 Calgary Stampede job fair registration now open
Combine these obstacles with 2.5 million cubic feet of foam that is pumped out at each event, and chances are you’ll be enjoying an epic summer day.
This year, the event takes place just outside of Calgary in Red Deer and foamy runners will get to enjoy live DJs and a vendor village.
If you miss out on the Red Deer event, the race will also visit Leduc and Medicine Hat — it may be a somewhat longer road trip, but that’s all part of the fun anyway.
And it’s all for a good cause. The family fun event supports the Make A Wish Foundation.
- Heritage Ranch – 6300 Cronquist Drive, Red Deer, Alberta
- Medicine Hat Exhibition & Stampede – 2055 21st Avenue SE, Medicine Hat, Alberta
- 4330 Black Gold Drive, Leduc, Alberta
Tickets: Register online, $60 to $75