Air Canada just announced its list of the top 10 best new restaurants in the country for 2018, and all major urban regions are represented.
This year, the prestigious top title goes to wine country dining destination The Restaurant at Pearl Morissette in Jordan Station, Ontario.
- Starbucks just unleashed the Witch's Brew Frappuccino in Canada
- Tim Hortons just revealed a timbit-topped doughnut and it's everything
- 7-Eleven is giving out FREE Slurpees on Halloween
The Restaurant at Pearl Morissette topped the list of 10 other Canadian restaurants, which was narrowed down from the long list of 30 new spots.
Other notable mentions on the list include Vin Mon Lapin and Elena, both in Montreal, Quebec, which rounded out the top three best new culinary gems in the country according to the highly-anticipated annual list.
Air Canada anonymously sent writers across the country on a dining road trip to try the top 30 eateries that launched between late spring 2017 and early June 2018.
View this post on Instagram
The final list of top eateries was chosen based on their ingredients, service, locations, and ultimately the vision of the chef.
The top ranking restaurants were then announced at a public gala on October 25 in Toronto.
Check out the full list and be sure to make a reservation at the “mind-bogglingly delicious” eatery that’s closest to you – it’s going to be impossible to get one in about a day-or-so.
Here are the Air Canada Top 10 Best New Restaurants in Canada 2018:
- The Restaurant at Pearl Morissette – Jordan Station, ON
- Vin Mon Lapin – Montreal, QC
- Elena – Montreal, QC
- St. Lawrence – Vancouver, BC
- Giulietta – Toronto, ON
- Aloette – Toronto, ON
- Avenue – Regina, SK
- Bündok – Edmonton, AB
- Sand and Pearl – Picton, ON
- The Courtney Room – Victoria, BC